We understand the confusions and chaos the expatriates face when they move to a new city or country. The norms of the society, the traditions of the community living there, the lifestyle the neighbors are attuned to, etc. might be very different than what they were earlier used to. Interem provides you with detailed orientation programs to settle-in comfortably. From familiarizing you to their social customs, to assisting you with banks, healthcare, local activities for leisure and fun, we cover everything.
- Need Analysis questionnaire to Assignee prior to arrival
- Check specific requirements if any.
- Airport Meet and Greet (Welcome pack).
- Brief about the city, medical facilities and infrastructure.
- Housing structures & general availability.
- Visit preferred residential area based on assignees profile.
- People, culture and administration overview.
- Hotels, Restaurants and Food.
- Expatriate Club and Leisure centers.
- Information on educational system & availability.