Pet Relocation Services in Dubai UAE
can be stressful and overwhelming. For moving pets, we require a personalized approach and specialized care so that the pets feel safe and secure while travelling to new place. Interem will connect you with the best pet transportation service providers in Dubai UAE.
In this day and age, moving to foreign lands in the search for more economic opportunities is a common sight. Statistically speaking, most number of international relocations happens on a day to basis but the amount of successful relocations is rare. There are numerous instances wherein goods have been misplaced and/or stolen and here at Interem Pet Relocation in UAE, we understand your need for a trusted relocation partner.
When you move with Interem Packers and movers in UAE, be assured to enjoy a seamless relocation process with additional services like Settling-in Services, Automobile relocation services, Pet relocation Services and much more to assist you into experiencing the smoothest relocation of your life. Enlist Interem packers and movers in UAE for your next move and experience the smooth side of relocation.
Pet relocation services
provided by Interem impanelled experienced & certified companies are not limited to transportation of animals, but also include:
- Free pet relocation consultations
- Customs clearance in case of pet relocation
- Pet Assistance for immunization
- Customized travel cage
To make the process of relocating stress-free for pets and pet owners we suggest the most reliable pet relocation
companies Dubai which offer professional pet relocation services UAE
. We help in relocating all kinds of animals from dogs and cats to horses and hamsters.
VETERINARY PROTOCOL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS REGARDING PET TRANSPORT TO DUBAI UAE
The pet shipping process can be complex and confusing, but the more you know, the better your move will be. To take your pet to Dubai UAE, before leaving, you will need:
- A pet passport (Your vet will be able to provide you with one.)
- A microchip for identification purposes
- Their up-to-date vaccinations. The vaccine against rabies must date more than 30 days, but less than a year prior to the departure.
- To have had a serological blood test done (30 days following the vaccine against rabies)
For the transportation of your pets to Dubai UAE (dogs and cats) – it makes no difference. Which is just so rare! :
- Firstly, you will need to apply for an import permit from the Dubai UAE Ministry of Agriculture.
- Your flight has been booked, now you just have to have the certificate of good health issued within ten days prior to departure. This document must be issued by your vet as a document separate from the passport, and be stamped by the DDPP in your region.
The following breeds are banned from entering Dubai UAE:
To get Free Pet Move Quotes
- Pitbull Terrier
- Bull Terrier and all mixes
- Staffordshire Terrier and their mixes
- Mastiffs and their mixes
- American Bulldog
- Japanese Tosa
- Wolf Hybrids
- Great Dane
- Dogue de Bordeux
- Shar Pei
- First generation Bengal cats (a CITES permit is required for second through fourth generation Bengal cats)
Fill the Form and our Customer care executive shall contact you to understand your requirement. We shall provide you 3-4 cost-effective quotes from reliable pet relocation
companies in Dubai UAE so you to choose the right one that caters all your requirements.
100% Trustworthy Pet Relocation Services – We are only associated with licensed and accredited pet relocation service
providers in Dubai UAE.